I am beyond excited to spend a summer in Chicago! I love Chicago in the winter, so just imagine how obsessed I am going to be with it after an entire summer. This is my last summer before entering the workforce, so I am more than ready to make it a good one!
- HAVE THE BEST VEGETABLE GARDEN. I am very serious about this one
- Attend at least 2 neighborhood festivals a month
- Play in a volleyball league at North Ave. beach
- Explore a new beach and spend the day soaking up the sun
- Attend one music concert (preferably Lollapalooza)
- Make it to Wicker Park more
- Enjoy a Cubs game from the bleachers
- Pack a picnic and catch a movie in the park
- Try 4 new ice cream/custard places in Chicago
- Rollerblade all the way to downtown
- Get out on the sailboat for a race
- Enjoy finally being legal during patio season!
What is on your summer bucket list? Anything I should add to mine?