Father’s day is right around the corner! I compiled a short gift guide for all of you last minute shoppers on the hunt for the perfect gift for that amazing guy.
- My dad bought portable table tennis for my mom (himself…) that can easily be set up on any large table. It is a great solution for those who do not have the space for a ping-pong table
- Every guy needs a solid duffle bag. This one is on sale at ASOS!
- If you aren’t able to spend Father’s Day with your dad, send him a sausage and cheese gift basket
- I added this beaded bracelet to the guide because it reminds me so much of something my dadio would wear
- Schedule a tee time for your dad and stick it in this leather golf ball carrier
- You can’t go wrong with this leather belt from Banana Republic
- A homemade gin kit for the crafty dad
- BioLite CampStove is the perfect gift for a dad that loves to camp. It is portable, boils water in minutes, and can even charge a phone!